Major explosion at smallgoods manufacturer
Case Study: Hellers
Simpatico Buyer Behaviour Research discovered:
- N.Z'ers are passionate about sausages
- No brand strongly associated with quality
- Hellers not well-known in N.I
- Hellers had won a bunch of awards for quality - but no-one knew
A gap in the market you could drive 3 million Sausages a week through.
Hellers decided to invest in their brand through Television advertising.
- Focus on awards for quality
- Play firstly to their strength - sausages
- Follow-up with an attack on the bacon market, then cold meats
- Be prepared to be judged by the world
Hellers quality seen in London, Rome, Munich, New York, Queenstown, Auckland.
- Hellers takes N.Z. market leadership in Sausages, Bacon, Ham, Cold Meats
- 5 year campaign helps sales to grow $125m or 600%